The joyful holiday season is a beautiful time to tell the people you love how grateful you are to spend life's precious moments. We wanted to put together an offering of incredible local products and services from our favorite small businesses to inspire creativity while gift giving for the holidays. In a time where instant gratification through businesses like Amazon and Target make gift purchases quick and painless (especially last minute), we want to encourage you to take an extra moment to get creative and look local for your special purchases. When you make a purchase with a small business, you are supporting a family and their dream. When you shop locally, you are investing your dollars in the community and in those who inevitably reinvest those same dollars back in the community.
These gift guides are in no way sponsored or affiliated by Shop Sanctuary. We simply felt encouraged to inspire and be inspired ourselves. We reached out to some of our favorite local businesses to include them in a formal "shout out" of sorts. These are businesses/artists/etc. that we patron and love ourselves. Each business will be linked and tagged, we strongly encourage you to look through each business or artists' offerings on their site yourself because we are only highlighting one of two products a piece throughout each category. And even if you aren't local, these gift guides are meant to inspire creative gift giving.
Without any more delay, here are the third two in the series of Shop Sanctuary's 2022 Holiday Gift Guides. May they encourage you to creativity in your gift giving this holiday season.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Littles
1. Little Tinker Sensory Kit -- Give your little one the magic of creativity with what is sure to inspire independent and imaginative play with these tinker kits. All dough is handmade and non toxic. These kits are made by an occupational therapist and mama of littles herself. They provide opportunity for development and expansion of language, fine motor & problem solving skills.
"Busy hands are happy hands!"
2. Shop Pretty Little Things -- Shop our favorite online baby boutique for the perfect new set for boys & girls with sizes ranging from newborn to 4 years. Holiday outfits are currently on sale for 50% off!
3. Lou Lou Jean Co -- This shop makes custom peg doll houses that can easily be tailored for your child and you can even choose to have extra accessories added, such as christmas decorations! This is a really sweet gifting option that encourages imaginative play and is portable.
4. High End Consignment Boutique -- You guys, do not sleep on "loved toys". This high end consignment only accepts the best cared for toys and clothing, you're sure to find something special and in pristine condition to wrap under the tree. Your little one wont even know its not brand new, and wouldn’t care if they did! Check out their instagram for daily posts showing what they have in stock before you even get to the store. Located in Linwood, NJ.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Favorite Teenage Girl
1. Claw Clip Set -- This gift will be an appreciated accessory to adorn her hair, comes as a set of 3 neutral shades perfect for everyday use.
2. Joy Journal -- This is a unique and specially hand painted journal by an amazing local artist, it would be a beautifully thoughtful gift sure to inspire an overflow of joy in the for of words. A safe space for her heart.
3. Heart Knot Ring -- A sweet and simple ring to remind her that you love her eternally.
4. Paint Session -- Schedule yourselves a memorable time to freely express creativity together, even make it a event and invite friends along to the cool local spot, Peace Of Wood.
5. Dainty Ring Box -- A sweet and simple ring to remind her that you love her eternally.
Special ideas for special people. Hope you enjoy, until tomorrow.
Dakota x Shop Sanctuary