The joyful holiday season is a beautiful time to tell the people you love how grateful you are to spend life's precious moments. We wanted to put together an offering of incredible local products and services from our favorite small businesses to inspire creativity while gift giving for the holidays. In a time where instant gratification through businesses like Amazon and Target make gift purchases quick and painless (especially last minute), we want to encourage you to take an extra moment to get creative and look local for your special purchases. When you make a purchase with a small business, you are supporting a family and their dream. When you shop locally, you are investing your dollars in the community and in those who inevitably reinvest those same dollars back in the community.
This gift guide is in no way sponsored or affiliated by Shop Sanctuary. We simply felt encouraged to inspire and be inspired ourselves. We reached out to some of our favorite local businesses to include them in a formal "shout out" of sorts. These are businesses/artists/etc. that we patron and love ourselves. Each business will be linked and tagged, we strongly encourage you to look through each business or artists' offerings on their site yourself because we are only highlighting one of two products a piece throughout each category. And even if you aren't local, these gift guides are meant to inspire creative gift giving.
Without any more delay, here is another installment in the series of Shop Sanctuary's 2022 Holiday Gift Guides. May they encourage you to creativity in your gift giving this holiday season.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Your Favorite Mama
1. Family Photo Mini Session -- Treat the mama in your life to a mini session with our favorite local family photographer whose work brings out the best and the brightest in her clients.
2. Letter Bracelet -- A dainty piece to remind her of the little one(s) who hold her heart.
3. Coffee Shop Gift Card -- Treat her to a warm drink, delicious small bites and a peaceful atmosphere at the best local coffee spot around. Not local? Find your own locally owned coffee shop!
4. At Anchor Day Spa Service -- Give her the gift of time to unwind and reset while of of the wonderful holistic estheticians At Anchor care for her and her skin.
5. Handpainted Journal -- This local artist has various journals to choose from and the mama in your life would be grateful to receive a space for dreams, memories, and a place to release the day.
6. Handmade Locket-- A timeless handmade 14K gold plated locket to hold her loved ones close and safe.
Special gift for a special mama.
Dakota x Shop Sanctuary