The joyful holiday season is a beautiful time to tell the people you love how grateful you are to spend life's precious moments. We wanted to put together an offering of incredible local products and services from our favorite small businesses to inspire creativity while gift giving for the holidays. In a time where instant gratification through businesses like Amazon and Target make gift purchases quick and painless (especially last minute), we want to encourage you to take an extra moment to get creative and look local for your special purchases. When you make a purchase with a small business, you are supporting a family and their dream. When you shop locally, you are investing your dollars in the community and in those who inevitably reinvest those same dollars back in the community.
These gift guides are in no way sponsored or affiliated by Shop Sanctuary. We simply felt encouraged to inspire and be inspired ourselves. We reached out to some of our favorite local businesses to include them in a formal "shout out" of sorts. These are businesses/artists/etc. that we patron and love ourselves. Each business will be linked and tagged, we strongly encourage you to look through each business or artists' offerings on their site yourself because we are only highlighting one of two products a piece throughout each category. And even if you aren't local, these gift guides are meant to inspire creative gift giving.
Without any more delay, here are the second two in the series of Shop Sanctuary's 2022 Holiday Gift Guides. May they encourage you to creativity in your gift giving this holiday season.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Mom
1. A Restful Spa Experience -- Treat her to a facial ritual and getaway in our favorite spa. She will leave rested, restored, and cared for after a restorative service from any of their wonderful estheticians.
2. Cozy Sweater -- Gift her the gift of a cozy sweater to wrap her in warmth all season long.
3. Hand-Painted Bible -- A thoughtful and intentional gift for any woman, but especially mom, as she will cherish it for a lifetime.
4. Curated Plant -- Give the gift of a bright light" in the form of this beautifully curated plant to remind her that she is a bright light in your world.
5. Freshwated Pearl Drop Earrings -- A delicate and lovely way to give her warmth all dear round.
Holiday Gift Guide: For Mother In Law
1. Holistic Manicure + Pedicure -- Treat her to a natural nail service free of harmful chemicals thats sure to leave her feeling relaxed and cared for.
2. Beautiful Frame With Photo -- Add a memorable photo of her and her son to this beautiful frame that she will cherish forever.
3. Propagation Blog -- A unique and thoughtful conversation piece to decorate her space.
4. Estee Gold Hoops -- These classic 18K gold earrings are timeless and elegant and are sure to be well loved and worn daily.
5. Handcrafted Tallow Cream -- Handmade by a local mama, this tallow cream has incredibly nourishing, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties, just to name a few and will be greatly appreciated.
I hope this encourages you in choosing special pieces for your mothers this holiday season.
Dakota x Shop Sanctuary