There is nothing I love more than a salad that looks beautiful, tastes incredible, and feels nourishing to the body. This is that salad. It’s a perfectly balanced combination of sweet, tangy, and creamy that leaving you feeling full AND light. I’ve been making it on repeat in a variety of ways, but here’s my current favorite.
It’s simple and easy to keep ingredients stocked and on hand, looks beautiful plated for yourself or in a serving dish for company.
- 1-2 cups of organic arugula (more or less to preference)
- 4-5 cooked beets, cut in cubes
- 2 balls of burrata
- 3 tbsp of pine nuts
- Olive oil & balsamic vinegar to taste
- Pinch of Icelandic flake salt
- Pile arugula on your dish
- Chop up beets and scatter them on top of arugula
- Burrata on on top
- Pine nuts next
- Drizzle balsamic and olive oil to taste
- Pinch of flake salt on top
Enjoy this deliscious salad and let me know in the comments below if you try it, and how you liked it!